If you have switched, where to?

• Intel to AMD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AMD to Intel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: what about linux... there not on the polls!?!
My Mom is a freelance graphic artist and for graphics the macs are the best. Windows is the best for everything except graphics and education. (my mom still uses the pc which is very rare in her profession because macs suck)

umm... why are macs better for graphics!!!!! please tell me... pleaseeeeeee

THIS IS SO NOT TRUE!

I think of macs as a beta version of a pc. "They still make you?!"
regardless, the only thing mac has going for it is the ability to teach 4 year olds how to read and type.

"To the Winblooooooows to the wall..."

Harper said:

Over all, I like the PC.
Okay, the Mac is a much more stabler OS, but at least when Windows does crash, there is some thing that you can do about it.
I am an Ex-HardCore Mac User myself, but this file ( http://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments/1986/mac2.wmv ) pretty much summs it all up.
(I'm trying my hardest not to Laugh at you! LOL!)
Dude! Do you realize that everything he said was wrong? LOL!

Here's what i'm talking about:

1.With a mac, you can't accidentally rename a system file, because the system files are allways locked! It won't even let you rename the trash for crying out loud!!

2.You're supposed to hold down the Apple key to copy a file from the disk to the desktop!

3.Unlike PC's, Mac Hard drives have what's called the "Heratical File System". (HFS). What that does is no matter how many times you erase a file, (Weather you erase it or not, :rolleyes: ) you can allways recover it! All you have to do is search the Index for it! that's All!

I swear, i could go at this all day because EVERYTHING this guy said was wrong... Everything!! LOL! :p
I feel embarrased for this guy, for the fact that he actually owns a computer. :confused: :eek: :cool:

"Bourbuild..."

archanix said:
umm... why are macs better for graphics!!!!! please tell me... pleaseeeeeee

THIS IS SO NOT TRUE!
They were talking about development. You know; Photoshop, Maya, ect... Gaming however is a different story. :( :cool:

development wise, i haven't noticed any difference between the pc and mac. the only competitor in the mac market is the dual 2.5 g5 but that thing is beyond expensive.

what about linux... there not on the polls!?!
Because this isn't a best OS poll......you can't put linux on a mac built machine I don't believe, but you can put it on a windows built machine. Whoever said macs are luxury is crazy....you're paying for hippy design and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom