Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AMD to Intel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"WayWorld..."

Wall7486 said:
I enjoy using a PC more. In my opinion Mac is like a benz. It represents luxury. PC is more like a toyota camry, is for everyone and you enjoy to get around with it more. Note: I am not saying PC is inferior to Mac. Basically, I prefer a PC.
You're absolutely right! I myself prefer luxury, so I would prefer a Mac, over a PC. Not that PC's are bad or anything, it's just that I (as well as many of you,) HATE Microsoft! Not because Bill Gates is necessarily evil, (I hate him too...) It's because everything they make is junk! ... I just wish that PC's could use MacOS X somehow...:cool:

lazerman said:
I'm doing an article for my magazine in computer class. Please vote. Also explain why you think which is better.
You cant really compare, if anythings its like comparing a ford P.O.S to a Luxery car with no gas.
The ford is the pc and the luxery car is the mac, the ford P.O.S gets you where you want to go but since its no good you need many repairs which is time consuming(in computer talk virus,hackers,etc) The luxery car is really nice(the mac) but since its outta gas(not really a lot of software out there for it game wize but has more business tools than pc) it doesn't go to far and wont go far. When your late for a meeting id want the ford P.O.S :p

lazerman said:
I'm doing an article for my magazine in computer class. Please vote. Also explain why you think which is better.

It's................
B00005U8EM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Over all, I like the PC.
Okay, the Mac is a much more stabler OS, but at least when Windows does crash, there is some thing that you can do about it.
I am an Ex-HardCore Mac User myself, but this file ( http://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments/1986/mac2.wmv ) pretty much summs it all up.

i am part of the anti-microstf club... i hate anything and everything that is in anyway affiliated with them (except for companies that ship winxp with their computers, can't do anything about that...)

When your late for a meeting id want the ford P.O.S

lol i know what u mean, i drive a car like that. even on just normal driving days, it gives u peace of mined, cause if anything did happen i dont givea crap, cause its a P.O.S to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom