Mac VS PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha seriously though I think they could go larger but choose not to because that is what makes them more marketable... weird concept but I think that is what makes them 'wantable.' (ya i just made that word up).

that's a great point..i know kids that buy things just because no one else has them.

anyway:

macs are more pricier than pc's in the price to performance ratio..that's about all i know lol

Macs also come with more built-in features like Garage Band and a few others. While for the experts in these given fields probably laugh at how little functionality these applications have, i know a lot of notives and 'backyard bands' that love these features.

that's a great point..i know kids that buy things just because no one else has them.

anyway:

macs are more pricier than pc's in the price to performance ratio..that's about all i know lol

Also, with a larger market share comes a dramatic increase in malicous software written for it. The Mac OS share now is too low for virus writing arses to bother with, if it got up over the 20% range that would surely change. Im sure they have thought about this at Mac as well, it would destroy their whole 'no virus' campaign.

I would consider a mac to be like a bike with Training wheels, hard to mess up on but you are very limited, and a PC to be like a bike without training wheels you can do a lot more but it is a lot easier to mess up on.

I would consider a mac to be like a bike with Training wheels, hard to mess up on but you are very limited, and a PC to be like a bike without training wheels you can do a lot more but it is a lot easier to mess up on.

that is one heck of a compairison

If everything ****s up with the PC. You could always just reinstall windows ;)

If everything ****s up with the PC. You could always just reinstall windows ;)

The problem with that is a lot of average PC users don't know how to install windows. Lol, there is a girl in my homeroom who's parents bought a brand new computer because windows would not start up, they didn't even bother to bring it to someone to have them look at it.

I think of apple computers as that expensive ferrari the rich guy in a suit drives, and a intel pc is like a blown dodge charger, while an amd pc is a souped up wrx.

il let you know in a few months when i get mine have to get it for the photography program im going into :(

Coulda just saved yourself some money and installed Photoshop on a PC instead of a Mac (since that's what you'll pry be using :p).

xbldu9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom