M$ may face a $5 million a day fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
emeraldice said:
Hey Bill Gates isn't the richest person in the world by luck. He has skill in there too....and he took risks to get there to. Dropping out of college? That's serious stuff right there....if he screwed up right there....we wouldn't hear about him. But you know...Sevoma...people have said that so-and-so will be the end of us for all 43 presidents that we've had (united states only).

what kind of skill? I know... maybe money-rip-off skills and overpricing skills. The rest of the skills are simmilar to the guys that work at McDonald's cuz they have high-school diploma too! :D

gaara said:
A brain has actually been clocked I believe, I think it's around 1MHz or something like that, but it operates much more efficently than a CPU.

We actually had a discussion about a new technology, parralelism I believe it's called, which is currently in the experimental process, which will allow a CPU to perform tasks in the same fashion as a brain.

And a brain can store an endless amount of data, however it's not accessed in the same fashion as a hard drive, it's suppressed so to speak to it's more difficult to remember, but it's there.
How could they clock a brain? Last time I checked, the brain doesn't have strained silicon embedded in it.

Nubius said:
Earth would no longer be called Earth....it would forever be known as OS 34R7H

don't worry... like it has been for thousands of years and it will be in the future as well, the quickest/most accurate gun always make the rules. Plus, Microsoft is going down, the only good crap they make is Windows and Word. Other companies pown, like say Photoshop, Microsoft ain't got anything close ( they're still stuck with MS Paint LOL :p )

;)

P.S. And Google is growing h*ll of fast too. in no time MS will fall behind.

Don't ask me how it's done, it's not absolutely positive by any means either, it's simply an educated theory.

GeckoEcho421 said:
How could they clock a brain? Last time I checked, the brain doesn't have strained silicon embedded in it.

last time you checked what? Did you unscrew someone's skull (case) and looked inside? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom