Model : SamSung 150S
Question Type :
Full Name :
Email Address : blank@hotmail.com
Address :
Telephone NO :
Fax NO :
Subject : Monitor Pixels Are different colors
Content : Hi, i purchased a Samsung monitor last yaer, it was the 150S, anyways, i just came to realize that on the right side of the monitor, theres a line of pixels that dont show up the color there suppose to. Where can I drop this monitor off to be fixed? I live in Brampton Ontario, and will there be a monitor I can use until it gets fixed? -blank name

response : Hi , My name is Yves and I will be helping you with your inquiry. Pixels defects cannot be repaired. If you can count more than 7 burnt pixels, then the unit would qualify for a repair, or in this case a replacement for a refurbished unit. Please have the unit inspected by a service center. To locate an authorized service centre, click on 'service locations' in the top left corner of our website. For further support please reply to this message. Thank you, Yves Technical Support, Samsung Canada.
* E-Mail Address : ypilon@seca.samsung.com

SOMEONE HELP ME BURN OUT 2 PIXELS!!!!!!!!!
im guessing its 5, geezes, how the hell am i supopse to count the pixels..

Lock a very bright image on the screen without a screen saver enabled, and have the automatic power save options turned off from the monitor. If you can force burn in on the Pixels, it still counts.
otherwise you risk the chance of breaking the crystal matrix, and then they will know what you did anyway...

very easy way to burn out pixels is to try washing the screen with windex and rubbing it down with not so soft cloths. Just make sure to get all the residue off before bringing it in. Pixels are little squares(look like dots). They're easy to count if not adjacent to each other.

i do'nt know anything about lcd screens, but in ireland i think the legal limit is 4 bad pixels without the customers knowledge.
it's like buying a car with a wheel missing, and the salesman is within his legal rights to sell you a defective car.if the shop you bought it from wo'nt swap the screen for a new one, buy an identical model check it for good pixels and then return the defective one to the shop you bought the new one from. underhand and sneaky yes, but computer shops get away with murder. i went to buy ram recently the shop assistant went to lift the ram with his bare hands!!. i refused to take it and made him give me another stick in an anti static bag, i got looked at like i'd 2 heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom