Low-Profile Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawnskeel

In Runtime
I am in the process of putting together a new decent build. My first build. I have a few old PS/2 keyboards that are the standardized 1s. They are normal-profile.

The keys aren't "hard" to push down, just have to lift my finger a little too much to my liking. I love laptop keyboards because i slide my fingers across the keys. I think I subconsciously count the number of keys I pass by every once in a while to know where I am going. I am so used to this laptop keyboard, I can hardly use the other keyboard. My speed is sooo much slower.

I need someone to reccomend a decent low-profile (as low as a laptop's) keyboard. Does not need all the media buttons/extra buttons. Just the basics is fine. Doesn't even necessarily need a number pad. With or without a backlight, i don't really care. I understand backlitten keyboards are more, I may opt to take a backlitten 1.

Okay-not a well thought out post. Little tired. Basically this thread is asking: Can you link me to some decent low-profile keyboards that are <$100.

oooooo That looks nice!

I saw 1 I liked, saw it @ Circuit City, but they were out of stock, yet they had a display (with a broken cord) out. Anyway, it's discontinued on many sites, but it has a backlight.

it's called: Creative Fatal1ty Keyboard

Any more suggestions are appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom