Looking for a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetJogR

Beta member
Hello, Sorry if this post should have been in another forum.

I am looking for a solution that will allow me to control 4 computers (or more) at the same time. I have seen a few software solutions that will allow something close as well as hardware (KVM) that will almost do what I need. I dont want to have to switch from computer to computer via switches rather what I need is to be able to hit a keystroke and send the same signal to all computers at the same time or simultaneously, as well I need the mouse movement syncronized on all 4 systems. All my systems are identical using the same resolution on all monitors. I also need in all this to be able to designate one system as a (master) if you will, and control that one independant at times, or have the option avaliable to isolate each system for idependant operations. Does anyone know if there is a switch that will allow this (Like a KVM that can select more than one computer at a time)?

Thanks in advance for any help...

"I need the mouse movement syncronized" I don't think this is possible.A KVM solution is pretty good for your situation as you can can control all 4 pc's with one monitor,one keyboard and one mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom