Looking for Cedarvista info

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESmandrake

Baseband Member
I'm trying to find information on a company called Cedarvista computers, reliability of machines, and them as a company. Any knoweldge you may have of them would be greatly appreciated.

~~~
Steve

The thing is I'm working on a project in their area of Arizona, and I'm trying to find out as much as I can from current or past customers. From what I've found so far though it seems they don't sell much outside their local area, so I'm probably out of luck. Cheers anyway.

~~~
Steve

I forgot to mention, their area is the white mountains in arizona, in case anyone is from around there.

~~~
Steve

Hi Steve,
A neighbor of mine bought a computer from them a
couple of years ago, they had some hardware problems, a bad
cd or something... they came out and fixed it and it's fine now, that's about all I know really.
I was searching online cause I want a computer from a local company when I saw your post. I'm curious about this project of yours too, can you spill any beans on that?

Good luck

Hi there

So you live up in the white mountains? Actually, do you mind if we take this private instead of cluttering the board with it? Cheers.

~~~
Steve

Hi Steve,
Yes I do live there..Sure, you are welcome to send me a private message.. Just gotta make sure I enabled it . LOL

DesertRose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom