Looking for a 32" Full HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
Im in Sydney (Sutherland Shire) Australia.

Hey guys. Im actually trying not to post very often on these boards for the next week as an experiment. So if i dont reply, i have indeed seen your reply and post and i thank you.

So, im looking for a 32" Full HD (1080p) TV from a decent brand for under $1000AUD. Can be either LCD or Plasma, doesnt bother me. I just cant seem to find anything that is full HD and 32" for that price....

I just need to be able to go in and see it, so needs to be from a place like HarveyNorman, JBHifi, The Good Guys, Bing Lee etc.

This is what i regard as the perfect TV that im looking for, just $200 less. lol:
Product Details

And for those who are in America, maybe you can still help me by checking out the below links and maybe you can spot something ive missed?

Home Audio Visual including Plasma TV, Home Theatre, Hi-Fi & LCD TV.
Store Home
Bing Lee - digital LCD plasma televisions refrigerators cameras

if you can find a 1080p tv for under 1000AUD its gonna look like absolute ****.

why is it that you want 1080p over 720p?

I usually hate people who do what I'm about to do but.....

In the 32 inch TV realm, there really is no visible difference between a solid 720 model and its 1080p counterpart. If it was my purchase I really wouldn't be absolutely stuck on getting 1080p unless it was at least 40 inches.

I have a Sharp 720p and 1080p, both 32". When I play a blu-ray, there is very little difference. I can notice it, but hardly worth the extra cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom