Logitech quickcam

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistyMina

Baseband Member
I've been using my Logitech Quickcam for just under a year now, never had any real problems with, apart from getting it to focus, but a friend recommended I check the logitech web site for updates etc.

I found one update, which I downloaded and ran. I waited until asked before plugging in the camera.......but it wouldn't recognise that I'd plugged it in. I tried a reboot, windows found the new device and installed all the gumph*! (*that's a technical term btw!!!! lol)

When I opened the logitech program to check whether the camera was now working, it still refused to acknowledge that the camera was plugged in.

....I hope you're still with me here!!! I'm not explaining things very well am I?! lol

Next I uninstalled the update and deleted the file. Did a clean boot up, installed the software from the original disk, but am still getting the same problem, it will not recognise the camera being plugged in.

Also, the power light is on consistantly, whereas before these problems arose, it simply came on when the camera was in use.

Has anyone had similar problems (if you can make or tail of mine that is!!!) and if so.......HELP!!!!! lol

I hope I didn't confuse anyone too much!!!! :confused:

Any ideas greatfully received!!!!

Thanx

xxxxxxxxx
Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom