Logitech MX700 Wireless Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

aye29

Daemon Poster
I'm thinking about getting an MX700 wireless mouse and plan on using it for everything from web browsing to fast paced gaming. All of the reviews I have read has said that it has little to no lag so I'm confident that it sould suit my needs fine. But it has been available for at least a year and a half now (possible longer) and I was wondering if there was a better wireless mouse than the MX700.

I have had the mx700 for almost 20 months. Its a great mouse for gaming to anything web based and anything else. I like the side buttons for games and for forward and back while web browsing. I am thinking of getting a mx1000, its laser instead of optical. I have tried it out and it is the best mouse I have tried. If you dont want to spend 70$ on the mx1000, I would suggest the mx700 as the next best mouse out there. I dont have any complaints on the mx700. It runs on nimh AA batteries. I often use regular AA batteries that my cd has used up. I tend to get four more days out of them before they die.

I would say go for it. Logitech makes great products, which ever one you decide on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom