Logitech G13

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Anybody have one of these? I keep going back and forth on one because it would be great to use when I want my joystick out but I just don't know.

Any personal experience with the device appreciated.

I've got one and LOVE it, Gamed on a friends rig and felt lost without it, Great with the programmable keys and almost never use the keyboard for gaming except with some games that have those options you rarely use when in a fight. I recommend it highly but it does take a little getting used to.

Dauntae

I just wish they'd announce a mechanical version because I know sure as **** I'll get the G13 and they'll release the G13s sometime in the near future.

LOL Not too sure that's going to happen, I actually like the way it is personally, Even picked up a second when a really big sale hit for when this one dies. Got it for I thing $39 or something like that.

Oh no, that's just my luck. Considering they refreshed almost everything else with a s line I'd be willing to bet a G13s is coming with their new keys from the G910. Idk I'll have to see what I have left after divvying out my check tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom