logitech = crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbernie41

In Runtime
... well at least their gaming controllers. I had an urge to play Madden and didnt wanna buy an XBOX or PS2 so i just got 2004 for the PC and got a logitech controller. About 20 games later it doesnt work anymore... so now I cant really play. And yes i have tried totally uninstalling it and reinstalling it but when it goes to calibrate it proves that the controller is broken as not all buttons work and it doesnt regestier movement to the right on the joystick thingys.

Has anyone else had problems like this?

Dont base your opinions on one product. Logitech is one of the best hardware companies there is. They make excellent products. Plus alot of things can be wrong.

I have a Logitech joystick, it works great!
Logitech products are the ones you'd least expect to fail on you, although sometimes it can happen - I think you are either unlucky to get a bad product, or maybe you did something wrong with it (not trying to accuse you of anything)

well, my mx duo wasn't working, so they sent me a new one!

logitech is a company that i really trust . . . and only a few companies can do that . . .

logitech
antec
thermaltake
creative labs
amd

I have never had a problem with any of my logitech stuff, it all works fine. I am very pleased with this company.

I just recently bought a Logitech Wingman racing wheel. Unfortunetly it didn't live up to my expectations. But that was just my expectations. it probably worked as good as it could. I did have the inexpensive one. I brought it back though and got myself a bunch of other goodies.:D

I wouldn't say logitech=crap, you just had one bad experience is all. God, do you expect that every single piece of hardware to perform flawlessly? Thats why people try to make things less mechanical, so less to break. A joystic is VERY mechanical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom