Logitech 5500 5.1 speaker system Qs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwaynesox

In Runtime
Hey I currently have some cheap "7.1" creative speaker setup and the volume control is dying on me and im pretty much just looking to upgrade to a new better system. Thing is I want something I can play through with my 360 and my comp, some people recommended me the logitech 5500s and im wondering if anybody has them and has had an overall good experience with them. FEEL FREE TO SHARE. Anyways thanks in advance guys

I have them, along with an X-Fi XtremeMusic (which I modified)
Let's just say I don't think I'll be replacing them anytime soon.

As far as I can tell, distortion is nonexistent, even at the highest volume, and they are louder than most people would need/want them to be.

most logitech sound setups are really awesome. i have an older 5.1 setup that i got a few years ago and they still work perfectly, and yeah they do go louder then any person needs. I can put them up to like 50/100 and I can hear them through 3 floors in my house. So go with logitech and you won't be disappointed.

z-5500's are worth every penny.. i've owned them and the z-5300e's

the z-5300's in my opinion are utter crap compared to the z-5500's... it can't handle volums very high without distortion

the z-5500's i can crank them up to about 3/4 volume and it'll still sound nice and gravy... and 3/4 volume.. might i say, is incredibly loud.. and the bass.. dear jesus that 10 inch woofer hits hard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom