Baseband Member
I have been fighting this for over a week. Here is what I have:
Asus P5LD2 Mobo
Two Seagate 250 GB SATA HDs
Plextor SATA DVD
Two sticks DDR2 Corsair Dual Channel mode
P4 3.2
6600GT MSI

I have read articles and mobo manual about how to set up this raid and searched the forums too. It really seems that this should not be so difficult.
I go into the Bios and select Raid, I then create a Raid 1 Mirror Array, I boot from the XP Pro CD, hit F6 install the 32 bit Raid drivers from the floppy I create, everything seems fine and it says starting windows then I get a blue error screen.
Am I doing this in the proper order, I tried installing windows without setting the bios to Raid and it loads but to go back and set up the array after OS is installed erases Hds.
Anybody had this happen? I have tried to reinstall multiple times but always goes to the blue screen if I have an array set up.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

Something special.... as in??
The error message says Win shut down to prevent damage.Check for viruses, remove any newly installed Hds or controllers, Check to make sure HD is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for corruption & restart.
Error message:
0x0000007B (0xF7C7A524,0X00000034,0X00000000,0X00000000

Think it could have anything to do with the fact that I have an SATA DVD burner plugged into one of the outputs? IDK how to run CHKDSK /F. I am out of options here, Should I reset the mobo? Any help would be so appreciated.

Thanks

Ooooooh... sarcasm. I like that.

I never saw the post, and don't have RAID. But, if i had seen it, I'd have pulled out the trusty old Google to find the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom