little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasrix

In Runtime
with my new video card, of course there is a little program to OC it... well not so much to OC it but just to tune it up a bit... there is 2 settings, one for core clock and one for memory clock. the core clock is set at default 300 and the memory is set to a default of 1000. Any ideas of what i should set it to, to see some a little improvement?:confused:

Get a program called coolbits to unlock your card

Recommended settings will be around 340 and 1200

to unlock my card? i can already adjust it.. or so i think? anyway, why you recommend those settings?

Rayne said:
Get a program called coolbits to unlock your card

Recommended settings will be around 340 and 1200

nonono, he has a 6600gt! :p

i'd like to see THAT operate at 340/1200

btw go on guru3d.com and download coolbits 2 and select manual overclocking after u dl'd it and go to "detect optimal frequency and it'll operate at your optimal frequency

since it's a new card, i really don't see a poitn in OCing

if you are, i suggest you detect the optimal frequency and drag it down a little

i dont wanna OC it i was just wondering what would be good settings to put it at? or shall i just leave it?

i think that there is a button to automaticaly find the best frequency for it to operate it at.

I have a 6600GT and I unlocked coolbits. I used the automatic thingy and it overclocked itself from 500 to 565

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom