A little bit different speaker question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice9

In Runtime
Ok the thing is I listen to a lot of music on my PC but I do play games too. So I want a 5.1 speaker system that is great with music and also good with games. I may just go with a 2.1 thought so I can get really good speakers, but save some money. So what speakers shoudl I look into and would you guys recommend 2.1 or 5.1? Thanks!

5.1 definately, and if you have the money 7.1. it will come in more handy with games than music.

i hear that the Logitech Z-5300 is one of the best 5.1 speakers around. but its $200.

i used 2.1 for quite awhile and with a good sound card as I have 2.1 still sounded great. a good 7.1 surround soumd is gonna cost you 200+ though. Don't go with cheap, you'll regret it in the end. I used Altec Lansing, the $100 ones (though they only cost me $40 from an aquaintenance)

if i were in ur place, i would have gone for 2.1 (if using LOT), else get any, no body manufacture rubbish.

I have 3 sound systems in my home attached to 4 pcs

creative 5700 digital 5.1 = nice obviously as its with my personel PC :)

yamaha 2.1 - that's mostly used

packard bell - 5.1 (good)

i bought the altec lansing 621 speakers (2.1ch) and they are awesome, for computers they are very high quality, and are perfect for games or music. although if you have the money get the 641 set as its 4.1ch, the same quality as the 621's in a 4.1 set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom