LiteOn DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohGrFreak

ID.10T
Installed my LiteOn 2.4xdual layer/16xDVD-r/48xCD-r combo and this thing works like a charm, fast, quiet, first times a charm burn. All i did was swap it out from the crappy whateverihadinthere combo drive. I highly reccomend LiteOn optical drives now!

By the way, Raidmax Scorpio cases are a pain to work with. I had to open up both sides of the case, unplug the fan, pop off the face then hold it upright cause all the wires are attached to the front of the case, all just to intsall an optical drive. in my super cheap AMD case, i pop off one side to change the IDE and Molex cable and the face doesn't hold the lights, so no holding the face up in fear that the wires will short from the weight of the face, and the drives are not screwed in, all it is are drive rails. Why is the cheapest, generic case i own the easiest to work on?

anyways, my two cents.

hope you all had a happy holiday!

well, it's not really a problem, just an inconvinience. i would think that such a popular case, would have popular case design built into it. it's a sturdy, cool, and fairly quiet case, which are all good things, it's just the hardest case i have worked on.

That Lite On is a great DVD burner, and there is finally some firmware out there that makes it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom