Limited or no internet connectivity...HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

consolemax_com

In Runtime
I went to sleep with broadband internet. I woke up with a message saying my internet had Limited or no Internet Connectivity. My other computer (wireless) is fine, and I still have great internet, but for some reason my family desktop is not connecting. I bought a new LAN card and still no luck. Unhooked my network and connected the computer straight to the cable modem, no luck. Even tried different CAT5 cables. No luck.

What is wrong with my computer???

in the command line under start > run
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

Also, you appear to have a router. If that doesnt work, hold the reset button, or use the restore to factory defaults button inside the router settings.

Doesn't work. Tried them all. I have internet, but it is not allowing it on my main PC. My other comp works fine, and everything else I use with the internet, but the Main PC remains the same. I tried clicking repair too, but it said it could not renew the IP addy.

Please help...

oh, cuz adelphia = t3h sux0rs and in my area it's known to give limited conectivity

for ex, i get 5mb down on a 4mb plan, while one of my friends who lives few miles away gets screwed really bad and get limited connectivity for few hours a day and the rest of the day he times out on everything

Interesting...glad I'm not him.

Anyone have any other suggestions??? I really need to access the internet on that computer!

turn off turn on the router?

in a friend house his laptop woudl go out but the other pcs are good then he turn on turn off the router and it works

Try using a differnt cable for the connection to the router, maybe its a bad cable, or you just have a bad j45 port.... (i think its j45 lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom