Learn to build a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheerios

Banned
Ive just started learning on how to build your own computer just not long ago and i was wondering how do i know whether a part would be compatible with another?

I hope that maybe there would be a site you guys can refer me to, to help me out thx

I only know my basics but i wish i had a site which explain things like front side buses, what they are, what they do, reviews and such...

thx guys:D

Other guys will be able to sell you an exact site.

Best waY to learn is by error but as far as compatability goes, pretty much everything works togeather. Unless of course your getting MAC parts and PC parts and putting them togeather.

The only concerns you should have are motherboards and RAM, but to check this, it is usualy in your mothbord manual.

This site has a little tutorial. I dont have the exact link but if you browse you should be able to find their tutorial section. It's a bit outdated but it doesnt hurt to read.

http://www.pcmech.com

One of these days, someone will put together a tutorial for tech-forums that can be linked to in times like this (other than having to do searches through the forum)... atleast i hope. It'd be a nice addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom