latest drivers wreck movie picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelminns

Baseband Member
I just installed the latest Nvidia drivers. Movies are now all white and screwed up looking. I know that it is the drivers, because when i uninstall them, the picture is fine. When i reinstall them, they're messed up again. I've noticed others having this problem.

Thanks

Color overlay settings.

If you search, you find many tutorials on this, and if you look in the driver release notes, it explains this problem as well.

I had the same exact problem whenever I upgraded my evga 6800gt drivers. Its an easy fix though. Literally just a matter of changing one setting and it will all work again. In your taskbar you should have a nvidia settings icon. Right click on it > nvidia display > then click on whatever is in there (probably the model of your monitor). A new window will popup. Hopefully there will be basiacly 2 boxes that open up but if not there will be a arrow on the left side that will expand another box. In that box on the left click on color correction. Make sure "apply color changes to:" is set to all and then at the bottom change the color profile to advanced. Hit apply/ok and everything should be working good for you. I'm not sure if everything will be exactly the safe for you but if its not sorry. Hope that helps ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom