Laser mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isnt light, but i never lift it while gaming or doing other things. The only time i lift it is to put it on the charger and come on, its a mouse. It is heavier than some but I dont find the weight to be a problem at all. It glides across my mouse pad just fine.

ahhh... ok... for me i need to lift the mouse alot when playing games that require FAST movement (such as flying a plane in bf).

the MX-1000 is really good, I was planning to get one myself; I have used the MX500 before which is a really good mouse, but the MX-1000 has 20 times the accuracy, I think it's worth the money

I have held the mouse a couple of times and it wasnt any heavier than the one that I have now.

I think I will make my way out some time today and get it. It just snowed OF COURSE, so I dont know when as I cant stand driving with Idaho's retarted drivers while it snows.

Ok, this mouse is awesome. It is really sensitive so that will take time to get used to, but other than that this mouse rocks. It also has web browser things so I can go forward or back with the button in FF, and alot of other things, AND A RECHARGER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom