laptop question

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainflash

Beta member
Hey guys, im looking into buyin a laptop and i have been looking at the Acer 4502 WLMI since it has great battery life, its cheap, and i thought it had a nice vid card. On the other hand, their website states that it has a radeon 9700 with 64 MB of ram but they apparently dont sell it that way becuase i can only find ones with intels integrated 855gme graphics. So i was just wondering if this integrated card can actually play something, or if someone knows where i can buy the radeon version from north america, or if there is another laptop with a good vid card that i am missing. Thanks guys! Tell me your thoughts.

two places i think are good. I have one from buyabs.com with a radeon, it works great. ibuypower.com has cheaper ones that are essentially the same, but i dont know about the service. check em both out.

Laptops are not known as gaming machines and one with an integrated Intel GPU *yuck* doesn't help that reputation. If you're into gaming buy a desktop but if you really need a laptop DON'T buy one with an integrated Intel GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom