Laptop Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolin

Beta member
Hi. I'm looking at laptops right now for college and the two main questions for me are battery life and durability. I can't find much information on the latter in any reviews, so I was wondering if someone here could help me out.

I'm planning on grabbing one of these Black Friday laptop deals (Mainly the Wal-Mart or Circuit City) , and I've run into this snag. I'm leaning towards the HP/Wal-Mart ze2308 due to the great battery life but I don't know how strong the case is and if movement (rattling of internal components, banging, small drops) would cause any major problems. The second laptop is a Toshiba Satellite T25-S1193, but I'd need to spend like $70 on a new battery (the 3-cell battery it comes with can barely last an hour from what I see, as opposed to the ze2308's 2-2.5 hours) .

Does anyone here have any experience with HP/Toshiba, and if so, any thoughts on the quality of their cases?

the hp is a good and sturdy laptop, they are high quality and it will be a great buy as it allows you the battery life you need. hp makes good laptops, but if your worried so much about the laptop being durable, you should try to get the most amount of warranty, because accidents do happen and damage will occur to any laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom