Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 300+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

See Plus Plus

Baseband Member
Okay everyone, which brand do you believe creates the best (most reliable/performance/cheapest/etc) laptops?

Or, which brand do you prefer - have - wish you had?

Comments are welcome.

:)

As much as I'd hate to admit it, dell really does have the most reliable desktops and laptops. My dad bought a dell and that thing was on for 4 years straight except for the occasional restart. My sister bought a laptop for school (college) and that also lasted her 4 years. She said that she dropped the laptop a couple times with no effects and the only thing that ever happened was a stuck blower due to do much dust. It took about 5 minutes to clean.

never heard of options 1 and 7. didn't know emachines were still around. my choices would be either ibm or toshiba.

I think you should get the Dell 8600, the 2 GHz Pentium M (and a good-ish screen upgrade) with a gig of RAM, the best VID Card, and to 60 GB 7200 RPM hard drive if you are looking for a laptop, and grab the extra battery. I know someone who has one, and its pretty good all around, plus it has a power to weight ratio that is good!
Yan

not sure if anyone's seen the acer farrari but they are *dope*, there looks are so stylish and they are just worth drooling over! so i say acer.
ACER01.jpg

Ive touched a few of the newer Sager's and they are amazing. I think the sager is only brand wiht the number pad you can buy on the keyboard. Also on their new ones their widescreens are amazingly awesome-looking.

Just checked out alienware - the style is awesome, but I think it is a little expensive for the price I am looking for - are they fairly reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom