Lagging!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrad

In Runtime
wasup every one, I am having a problem on my little bros pc. When he plays Rise of Nations the game lags, he has an Intel Celeron 2.4GHZ 512mb ram and integrated graphix. I dont think the game is supposed to lag because sims 2 works perfectly on his pc and what do u think the problem can be?
Thanx

Try uninstal the game and reinstall it, that could help or u could just clean your hard drives with disk clean up or defrag it, any of them should help.

I know nothing about that game, but integrated graphics are VERY weak, so it could be that. You can get a vid card that wil do OK for $100-$150.

yeah by the sounds of it its the video card, the sims may be a large game but it uses almost no graphics, I am able to run it almost perfectly on my sis 530, 8MB integrated graphics, on my old aptiva. nedless to say when it comes to something with graphics and graphic speeds, i got tonnes of artifacting and lagging. get a graphics card, i was able to get my Geforce 5200 for $50 CDN. Verry nice card for the price.

Onboard video is about good enough to render pr0n on your screen...thats about it :p

i had intergrated graphics, for a month :p then i got an agp card, same spec and my life was complete. :D lol

anyone know if newegg.com ships to the uk?

hahahahahaha. i dont think it is the integrated graphix because Rise of Nations requires nothing. I can play it fine on my other slow pc in the garage , p3 450MHZ and 128mb ram and integrated grahpix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom