L-mach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, these have been round a while, and have been questioned. ie are they real etc, Well yes they are as i have one sat next to me :)
And its the only internal 1TB drive i know of, my mate who owns a pc shop sells a 1tb external drive but not internal

The government is already passed terabytes in thier storage, so if you see them start coming out, they are probably legit.

I've seen Terabyte HD arrays, and Terabyte storage area networks, but I have never seen a single 1TB HD for the desktop yet. Where can you buy them at?

There is absolutely NO SUCH THING as an internal 1TB drive available to the public in any way. Its possible that they have been produced, but none have ever been released. Go L uses an array of 4 250GB (up to 8 of em actually) hard drives to create this storage solution. If you guys bothered to read the website, youd know that.

"Using either built-in RAID ATA133 and SerialATA-150, or optional UltraSCSI-320 or FiberChannel, the Mach 3.8 has up to 8 drive bays for up to a colossal 2 Terabytes of internal storage capacity."

well it doesn't specifically say that, but he's right:

Primary Storage Controller:
RAID ATA-133
RAID Serial ATA-150
RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, Multiple RAID

Optional FiberChannel 400FD
Optional UltraSCSI-320

BTW soundgarden if you knew anything about cable internet you would understand how strange this sounds:
"P2P Program+Cable Modem+1 TB HD = A LONG NIGHT"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom