Keyboard shortcuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF06

In Runtime
Ok this is my set up: I've got two keyboards hooked up to my computer; they both function as normal keyboards, I just had a wired usb one set up because my batteries on my wireless keyboard ran out. So I just got this idea right now, influenced by the Optimus Keyboard.

So the idea is to create the secondary keyboard into all shortcut keys. Is that possible? I know it's probably not possible without proper drivers/ softwares and such. But have you ever heard of that? I mean, it seems like it'd look awesome: eye candy wise, ya kno?

that does sound pretty awsome, I have no idea how you would go about doing that, but if you do, let me know :p

Well I would think when you have both keyboards connected at the same time, if they actually both work at the same time, that the signal to the OS would be the same (meaing when you hit the letter T on either keyboard it will register as the same thing).

i gt a keyboard shortcut for ie, when u type inthe url and ur goin to put .com at the end hold down ctrl + c and hit enter at the same time and it will put .com at the end and will send u to the website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom