Keyboard problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenex

Beta member
HI guys and girls i just registered here , hi everyone :)

Ok i got a 302KS SILVERLINE WIRELESS DESK SET (13165)

I am using only the keyboard atm since the mouse doesnt work anymore ( i broke it lol)
Ok anyways i installed it with the driver that came with it ( which is a couple of months old) and i after sometime i wanted to look at my task manager so i pressed ctrl+alt+del but nothign happend it didnt bring up task manager :confused:

I found it odd , but didnt think much of it,however after a while when i went to go play a fps i normally play i noticed that i coudnt play the way i ussually do , then i noticed that i cant press three keys at the same time with this keyboard (stupid thing)

After i stopped playing i went to the trust site to see if they could help me , well theyr support sucks, they only have some faq's and thing like that, they dont have a forum, they dont even have a support emial you can mail to fo questions :/ ,so i came here hoping for some help,

If anyone can help me please post , i really need it :(

For anyone that didnt get it i have a :
Trust deskset (includes keyboard and mouse) both wirless
using the keyboard only
Keyboard doesnt accept 3 keys pressed at the same time

I have use their 670 series, and normally sometimes their keys got stuck was because of the battery weakness. try changing outn your batteries. if still didnt work (stop trusting! trust) - use batteries of at least 1700mAMP , higher the better.

I have though left using their crap (keyboards), though am using their digital cameras (very impressive results) and thats y i bouguht the desktop set, thinking that it might be of same quality. but it isnt.

TY for youe reply, it might be the batteries, since i just picked up my rechargebles from around my room and put them in but not sure yu full they were ill recharge them tonight when i go to bed.And hope that fixes it.

Anyhow if anyone else has any ideas other then the batteries please keep replying. You woud make me happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom