keyboard choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2003

Daemon Poster
My coolermaster alumium Q keyboard gave up on me yesterday. My computer wont even boot when its plugged in, and if i plug it in when in windows it says the device has malfunctioned :eek: so im stuck with the old rubbish thing.

Anyhow I cant be bothered trying to sort it out so im after a new one. but im not sure what to get.

I would like something i can use for gaming but isnt so freaky that It becomes really hard to use for my uni work. Basically something like the Razer Diamondback but of the keyboard world.

Any suggestions are welcome :)

cheers trotter i do like the look of that one. Only trouble is finding one in the UK :(

I was looking at the Logitech Media Keyboard when I was looking, but decided that my old one was good enough, only a bit disgusting being 6 years old, and in constant use.

There is a couple illuminated ones at OCUK but they are expensive.

tbh im not bothered if its illumiated or not, but i would rather it b usb so i can use my front ports for it. There doesnt seem to be many reviews of them arround yet i think they are one of the most important parts, because ur always using it, plus it has to look nice.

I prefer logitech, I have a wireless keyboard/mouse setup from them. Illuminated ones (like those above) are extremely sweet, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom