Just ordered: New Mouse & Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am lucky I preordered my Diamondback Plasma LE, they arn't being sold anymore! I have it now, and it's really sweet. If you want a good pad, get the Razer eXactMat, I also have one, and I must say, this is truely the best mouse/pad combo I have ever used!

Just got the razer diamondback a few days ago

Great mouse

However you should have got a steelpad, they are the king of mice pad's period. I think you payed too much for a limited edition one.

One problem with razer's I have noticed, I have big hands and I drag my palm across the pad. This is solved by duct tape on my palm for now

DJ-CHRIS said:
Just got the razer diamondback a few days ago

Great mouse

However you should have got a steelpad, they are the king of mice pad's period. I think you payed too much for a limited edition one.

One problem with razer's I have noticed, I have big hands and I drag my palm across the pad. This is solved by duct tape on my palm for now
I'll bet you my ass you've never even used an eXactMat! It is really good! http://www.atruereview.com/exactmat/index.php

The Steelpad S&S was designed by SK, and we all know who they are.

Nope I havnt used an exactmat before, because Steelpad is considered better from people who have used both.

On the other hand the exactmat can be found for 20$ and is half the price of a steelpad, if you dont get the limited edition.

Only thing about the S&S is that it is the size of a sidewalk block.

Yeah gamers need that too

This thing is amazing compared to any other mousing surface I have tried, fast and accurate.

Steelpad custom makes stuff for gamers :) They take like the CPL winners and are like we will pay you XXX to design us some crap with us .

In the end, you get good, overly expensive stuff.

Yeah, I was going to buy the Steelpad, my friends all have them, I know what they are like. They are great. But, I wanted to try something new, something i've never seen before. So, i'll let you know what it's like once i get it in about 4-5 days.

In all the reviews i read the only CON's were : Expensive

So we'll see if it's worth the price.

Dj Chris same problem here my hand is big too I am going to try the duct tape thing there is a spot an my palm where there is fresh soft skin and the rest of my hand just feels different.For people with larger hands I recomend microsoft explorer mice i had mine four 4 years then it craped out on me they sell now for about $20.It has a decent response and accuracy and is good for people on a budget.
P.S u know what they say about people with big hands:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom