just got some money

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes we want proof on that lazer my man, cuz that is just plain outright bullsh, i mean bullcrap. i want real proof. cmon socket 754 cant be that bad.

and thanks pizzathehut for the comment

Don't worry SNiPeRViRuS and geo3tech, that's completely not true. If it was, no one would buy socket 754's. I don't know why he said that.

thats a relief im just like wtf i fkin paid money for that sht, y the fk is it so fk pathtic, thank god i dont have to say that though.:)

lol. thx for the info.
i knew that wasn't true but was asking just to makesure.

where the fk did u get that idea lazerman.. i thought you knew a lot about comps.:p

yeah lazer, lower the amount of weed dude.;)

and here is what i plan to buy i will buy this on november 3rd because that is when my friend will order the same thing from zipzoomfly. we want to see who gets it first.(next door neighbor)

1x 512 PC3200 Kingston Value RAM

and

1x Logitech MX1000 + Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse

and

2x Cold Cathode Blue and Green Tube case lights

yer man sure ..

read some reviews go to the asus website and read for yourself ... read about your cpu etc etc find these things out so u understand for yourself..

i would get either 1 more stick of that kingston 512 or just get 2 sticks of that cossair ram... 3 ? :S only if u have the money

some mobo's work better with two sticks instead of three, such as my Soyo k8usa, it supports pc3200 but if i put pc3200 into all three slots it will downclock it for whatever reason to 2700 i believe. but ive never heard you can only have one stick!

and btw i have amd64 3200+ so its a 754 as well.

amd64 3200+
ati 9800xt
maxtor 250gb 8mbC
maxtor 160 sata
soyo k8usa
pioneer dvr 107D
corsair 512mb pc3200
audigy2zs platinum
dell 2001fp 20" lcd

just saw the benchmarks on that site, the Ti4200 does bloody well, considering its age, and the game it is being tested in!
if the motherboard runs 2 sticks in dual channel, 3 will be slower. since socket 754 doesn't support dual channel, 3 sticks will not be slower than 2
corsair XMS RAM isn't that much of a difference to value RAM in real perforrmance, but XL RAM really takes off, and outperforms PC4000 memory
if you want to spend the money on faster RAM, PC3200XL is the way to go, otherwise you will still get good performance with 2 sticks of Kingston value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom