just got some money

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNiPeRViRuS

In Runtime
alright, i just got around $300 dollars, i thought i get 800 but i cant cuz i i have to save up for a down payment on my new car(a hummer, y iam killing my bank i dont know)

so what upgrades can i do right now. my mobo dont support dual channel ram so should i just buy 2 more 512 sticks anywayz? also do i need a new graphics card? or will this current one last me through doom 3, UT2k4, farcry, and HL2? Lastly is the driver 61.77 the latest for nvidia? plz tell me soon b4 i do something else stupid with my money.

You mobo does, but your cpu doesn't. In an effort to make more money, some companies put dual channels for ram on there mobo's knowing full well that socket 754 cpu's don't support it. You will need a socket 939 cpu and a mobo that supports 939 to be able to run dual channel.

I'm not into the whole debate thing, it's cutting into my csi viewing time. I have to wait till next week to watch all my thursday night shows. I don't get why it's on almost every single channel.

SNiPeRViRuS said:
what cost efficient thing can i do to make my pc run at fast speeds then?

Dude your system is already freaking sweet. If anything, just buy another stick of 512 MB of RAM and that will have you set for a long time.

i would say 2 xms corsairs, there expensive but they rule, plus lifetime guarantee along with all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom