Issue with Mutliple Monitors

Craftedblood

Solid State Member
I'll start off by telling you what hardware is involved.

Monitors : Three 23" S2340M Dell Monitors Non-HDMI (Two of the monitors are plugged up with mini display port adaptors, VGA to Mini)

Processor : Intel Core i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz

RAM : 8.00GB

System Type : 64 Bit

Graphics Card : AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

Basically I got the three monitors for an Eyefinity setup. When I first plugged in my monitors without setting thte eyefinity up, the three monitors were extended, with all of them being at a resolution of 1920x1080. But after I set the eyefinity up, then disabled it only one monitor is at 1920x1080 and the other two are stuck at a very small resolution and cannot be changed. My objective is to get it back where all of the monitors are at 1920x1080 and them be extended.

Last edited:
If you are using DP adaptors they need to be active. If your graphics card has 2 DVI out and HDMI out I suggest using those instead. An HDMI to DVI adapter is much cheaper than an active DP to DVI. Has to be digital too.

Disable Eyefinity and you should be able to simply expand the monitors. Eyefinity and Surround (Nvidia) treat 3 monitors like 1 big one instead of 3 separate.

I did this, its extends them but only one of them is 1920x1080 and the other two are stuck at a super low resolution.

Yes, but the area where you select the resolution is like greyed out and can't be selected Ill try to take a screenshot real quick.

Yes I have, but it wont let me select a different resolution, its greyed out.

This is what it looks like.

Capture-7_zps8558b17d.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That right there is making it look like drivers aren't installed properly for some reason. If you play musical connectors and plug each one up to the DVI port do they show something other than Non-PNP monitor?

Back
Top Bottom