ipod as a hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.

compy

Daemon Poster
so, i need to reformat my computer but there are files i still need...can i use my ipod as an external hdd? and if so how can i do this? i tried to google it but nothing really came up.

first of all that link doesn't work

and second of all when i googled it the only things that came up was tranfer files from pc to mac and making your ipod 300gigs and the other stuff were posts from other people that never got awnsered : |

found something. : P

I use my ipod so I never lose my music whenever I reformat.Also do u have a DVd burner.Thats 4.7gb each disc or 8gb wit DL .

I remember back before I knew how to partriton my HDD I had to burn all my files onto like 20 blank disks before I reformated.

Now I can just move files to one partrition then reformat the other. You should do the same.

you can just plug your ipod into the usb port, and open it up as a removable- drive, in xp that is. then you can just click and drag the files

yea you can use ur ipod as a hdd. right now i have about 3 movies, Doom3, and a bunch of pictures on my ipod (20 gig 3rd gen).

if you put music on an ipod then reformat and plug it back into a computer doesnt it delete evererything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom