ipod defrag and keyboard shorcut button

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifreak3

In Runtime
First off, I had my ipod connected to my computer the other day when I ran a defrag on my C drive. My ipod also showed up as a a drive to defrag. Has anyone ever defragged their ipod? I would assume its ok to do, but I'm not sure I will or should even do it. Has anyone ever done it and did you notice any increase in performance (i.e. song search time).

Also, this is the keyboard is use on my home desktop. I recently reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Windows XP SP2. Before the reinstall the crescent-shaped button with the the little music notes on the top left used to open the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Volume Control Panel. After the reinstall it now opens itunes. Anyone know how to change what that button does? I want it to open the volume control panel like it used to.

Thanks for the insight!

yes i defrag ipod after adding a few albums or mayb 50 songs or sumthin it makes it a lot faster to find things if you havnt defrag ipod b4...

umm mayb you need to install drivers from the manufacturer or if they are already on ther try opening the keyboard applet in control panel and configuring the key to creative audigy ctrl panel.. itunes has probably made itself default player *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom