Internet connection in a hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrzeeedler

Daemon Poster
OKay heres my plan. I am going to try and get my grandpas laptop since i built him a new system. IM going to minnesota for a few days to see the new products from polaris because im a dealer. I am going to bring my digital camera and take pictures but i want to upload them to my website when i get back to the hotel. How do i get online in a hotel? through the phoneline? Right now its only got ethernet i believe unless sony vaio p3 comes standard with phone jack which i think it did because he never had the card before he got dsl. If it does go through the phoneline do i get 56k and have to pay every minute like a regular call?

thanks,
kevin

Many times hotels have a Wi-Fi connection available. Hotel Wi-Fi are some of the fastest internet connections available!

lol . . .

but if in the future, you have a laptop . . .

just check the hotel's website if they have ethernet connections of wi-fi in the building

so i could take my whole desktop and hook it up at a hotel n have a fast cable connection.. if so, that kicks ass!! hahaa

haha, thats actually what my familiy had to do . . .

we were doing remodeling in our house . . . and because the way the remodelers were doing it, there was no bedroom available, so we stayed in a hotel for almost a week . . .

we had just gotten a new desktop . . . and i REALLY REALLY wanted to test it out, so i snuck it into the car :D and used it in the room, with an ethernet connection :D

nooiceee.... hahaha, i dunno how u sneak a big desktop into the car... but props to ya.. lol.. i wanna take my comp with me next vacation i go on... hmm... what about the VIP room?!?!?! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom