International shipping taking Over a month!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he ordered it from the real PZEROFGH, he posted a thread like this about 10 days ago. If he sent it via air mail it's most likely at customs. If he sent it ground it's probably late and is on a ship somewhere.

PZEROFGH isn't the type of guy that would scam somebody, but you'll be surprised how decieving people can be; but I don't think he scammed you.

You better order your parts in UK next time. I could also ask somebody from US to order something at Newegg. It will probably be cheaper, but it is very tempting to keep the parts for yourself, especially with expensive parts. You can't trust people with stuff like this.

PZEROFGH needs to chime in here and tell you the tracking number as I am sure anyone else doing this would have a copy of the shipping charges and tracking number for you. Sorry to say it doesn't look good for you just reading this thread, then again they may just be late. either way keep the forum posted on your parts as this is making PZEROUGH look bad and thats not fair if he shipped them, now if he cant come up with proof of shipment then thats another story.

He does have shipping documentation etc and tracking number but it says when i track: " Shipped out 22nd FEB expected delivery date 28th feb." This is UPS remember, i really hope its not lost.

Well Sh#t, if you got the tracking number, why are you wasteing your time here just give ups a call and ask where your stuff is, and you should have jumped in abit ago and told eveyone you had tracking info.

I have done everything, ive rang everywhere, UPS dont do **** about it. All they do is say "Whats ur trckin number" and they just go to the website and look it up, lazy ****ers

Then heres what you do, call ups again and say you want to make a claim for the lost goods ( I assume you insured it) that will get there arse in gear, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom