Intel won! HAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha..

You guys will probably find this one funny, I blogged this a couple days ago

Award presesented to AMD by Intel

-Adam
lol dude I already posted that and it turned into like 10 pages of flames.

I see everyone that has said bad things about the dual core intel's are AMD fanboys.
They just dont want to admit it.

but let me remind this to you. In 2-3 years, AMD will go down the drain and Intel will RISE again.
No the simple point was the fact that just because it comes out first doesn't mean it'll be better in anyway......you say we're AMD fanboys and we say you're an Intel fan boy, it's an endless cycle. AMD will never go down the drain, especially as of recent Intels the one who needs to start worrying about the future

uzi9mm said:
In 2-3 years, AMD will go down the drain and Intel will RISE again.

i have a REAL hard time seeing AMD going down the drain. is it me or does that just seem like it won't happen, if at all, not within 2-3 years...

AMD vs INTEL (Yet another fanboy shoot-out). Who cares? I have two PC's, one Intel / one AMD. The Intel is used for strictly multimedia stuff (I've actually made it a Media Center PC.). Excellent performance. Where my AMD Athlon 64 FX-55 PC i use for Gaming. Both CPU's & Companies have their strong points and weak points. I'm glad I have both.

I think it's been pretty much said, that being first doesn't mean much

also, dual cores don't necessarily offer performance increases over single cores.
AMD is being more intelligent, because they are releasing the dual cores to servers, not desktops. servers are where multitasking really takes effect

I'm not saying this because I hate intel. I like Intel, but I simply prefer AMD right now

AND_YOU_ARE said:
First company to release a product, doesnt always mean they ahve the best one. Since it is the first round of dual core processors it might be better to wait until they have been prefected.

werd, just look at ford automobiles.

AND_YOU_ARE said:
Well wait until both companies have released a dual core chip, compare the benchmarks, and then decide which is the better company. As well which one is less expensive and a better value.

It's apple's and oranges, server vs whatever intel thinks their chips are good for.

Nubius said:
a double agent! Get him! :p

This makes me a quad agent :) (5-6x technically)

Yeah and due to Intel's recent loss of money and AMD's recent we have more money thing and were gaining it, Intel has to be worried.

Kinda like Canada having a 3 million surplus :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom