Intel are cheats says Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
not suprised, AMD isnt exactly a bunch of angels either

edit

havent checked to see if this is still true, is Dell still intel only?I know they had an Intel only contract for many many years.

Same thing with Microsoft. But just by us reading a news article that may or may not be slated we don't really know anything. With these massive corporations and all the people that are for them, and all the people that are out to get them, we sitting on the outside really don't know what's going on.

Emachines is the ONLY computer company that ive seen or heard of with a AMD cpu in there computers.... Actully i havent seen a single Emachine with an intel here..... But there are no dells with AMD cpus

Some monopoly laws are BS. What they call being "illegal", I call good bussiness decisions. Also its not like they forced these manufactors to only buy Intel, they just said hey if you want CPU's from us you got to make an agreement.

"If you do not like, do not buy!"

uzi9mm said:
Some monopoly laws are BS. What they call being "illegal", I call good bussiness decisions. Also its not like they forced these manufactors to only buy Intel, they just said hey if you want CPU's from us you got to make an agreement.

"If you do not like, do not buy!"

lol. Doesn't work that way man. :). If Microsoft said, if you don't want to use our IE or Windows Media Player, do not buy windows!, think Microsoft would have some problems.. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom