Inkjet Printer Recommendations - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Old 09-28-2016, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Default Inkjet Printer Recommendations

Hi, my dad's Canon Pixima suddenly died. He bought a new transformer for it but that hasn't worked so assumed he has to buy another as it's out of warranty.
He's asking me for recommendations but I don't know much about them. He doesn't want to get a colour laser as he says inkjets give better colour reproduction. He wants it mainly for printing photos and posters as he has a monochrome laser for other documents.
He was looking over HPs and was interested in one where the ink and nossle are all in one so you're less likely to get blockages, didn't give a model number though. I did see a good review for an HP5510 but it was from 2012 and they seemed to have gone up in price now.
Anyway any recommendations would help, he's looking to spend up to 100.

porgorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 01:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Default Re: Inkjet Printer Recommendations

Went for the Canon MG6850 in the end.
porgorg is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On