Incredibly disappointed with Leadtek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was that guy that was posting a week or more ago that just absolutely SWORE by leadtek and was calling eVGA crap............EAT IT :p

I don't think there is any other software that is compatible with this card. That's what some of the reviews said.

Whenever I go to that Leadtek website, it just seems very unprofessional. They're missing many pages that any company would have like a return policy or how to contact them. Even their "email support" page looks like it was done in microsoft word.

I've just decided to RMA it to newegg just incase the hardware is damaged. Incase it actually is a software problem and Leadtek won't trouble shoot it, perhaps I can bring this up as a legal issue.

:p Hah. That Leadtek fanboy would be crying when his Leadtek craps out on him. He wouldn't even be able to RMA it to Leadtek because their support is simply non-existant.

Compare the support pages between eVGA & Leadtek:
Leadtek Support Page
eVGA Support Page

I don't want to start some sort of rebellion against Leadtek, but I just can't be satisfied with them. Has anyone ever had a good support experience with Leadtek? Or even got a response from them?

Calzinger said:

Compare the support pages between eVGA & Leadtek:
Leadtek Support Page
eVGA Support Page

I don't want to start some sort of rebellion against Leadtek, but I just can't be satisfied with them. Has anyone ever had a good support experience with Leadtek? Or even got a response from them?

Don't judge a book by its cover.. im sure it is the same case here.

Sometimes simplicity is better.

To me, it sounds like it could be a 'one-off' problem here.

Have you tried downloading drivers for it?

Sorry if this sounds stupid,

Drivers

I'm not even talking about the look. eVGA has a whole in-depth support section that addresses multiple cases. If you have a problem with the Leadtek, it's simply email without response. At least eVGA can somewhat troubleshoot you right from the website.

This must be a problem only with my device since I couldn't manage to find anyone else reporting the same problem after doing a thorough google search.

Drivers? Seriously? If I didn't have any drivers, then how could I possible use volume down but not volume up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom