important psu question

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this 24 pins represents 20-pin + 4 pins ATX12V (that is for powering up p-4's)

so making it 24 pins, even if it has 24 pin (one connector) that is used on Server boards, then still you can use it with the 24-20 pin connector in your mobo. hassle free.

if u r buying ANtec, i'll recommend Neo Power 480W.

That is a very expensive PSU...I have a 550W PSU and I paid just $35.00 for it one year ago.

-Dan The Man

well it depends on quality, ANtec overall is good, if u r going with what u decided then its OK as well.

but its as well 114$. and you can find the PSU @ 550W in range of 35 - 150$, that obviouly is quality dependent. i'll recommend spending some money in case of PSU, as it runs every part of system.

A pus is one thing that i dont mind spending money on. If it isnt a good quality one then you are going to run into porblems. I was looking for a psu that would be more future proof than others. Antec is a great company for a psu. The price doesnt bother me too much.

So that psu would work on my 20 pin board with an adapter. I thought the extra four pins were for pci-x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom