I'm buying a PC tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't actually advising AGAINST ventilation, are you? Plus, your processor doesn't run as hot as the 3.2GHz prescott this guy is buying.

Cooling System: 1 x 80mm front Blue LED fan, 1 x 80mm side Blue LED fan
right in the specs.......

Look at the pick with the door open, it atleast has one side exhaust and one front. With the PSU fan it should have plenty of airflow.

Home is cheaper, but it's less powerful, and all the "crap" can be turned off in Pro...Not to mention that with Pro he actually gets control of the OS.

Oh, and the whole thing about the Home edition not getting directly worked on anymore. Any updates Home gets from Microsoft are purely coinsidential to Pro updates.

i would go w/ an abit aa8-duramax and ddr2 memory i have a duramax w/ a p4 520, it is the best ocin' on stock i have ever seen mine is currently clocked at 3.73 ghz that is almost a 1 ghz more and no instability probs

My friend sells that case in his shop and I almost bought one but the thing i dont like about them is ther is a door on the front you have to open to get to your cd rom or dvd rom drive.So how would that work if when your done burning a cd and the cd pops open with the door shut and I know that you can disable that but alot of programs that you install also pop out the cd rom to change disks.Not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom