If i got this what do you think of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aspire 120mm 4-pin Crystal Case Fan, Model "CF12S" -RETAIL
CHAINTECH NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra Chipset Motherboard For AMD ROSEWILL ATI RADEON 9800 PRO Video Card, 256MB DDR, 256-Bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP, Model "RW98PR-256D" -RETAIL
MGE Vigor Series 400W Power Supply P4 and AMD Approved, Dual LED FANs, Model "PSVG-400" -RETAIL
AMD Athlon 64 3000+, 512KB L2 Cache, Socket 939 64-bit Processor - Retail
Kingmax SuperRAM Series Dual Channel Kit 184-Pin 1GB(512MBx2) DDR PC-3200, Model MPXD42D-2 - Retail Specifications:
Alps Beige 3.5inch Floppy Disk Drive, Model DF354H068F, OEM
Western Digital 80GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive, Model WD800BB, PolyView PT-725A 17" LCD Monitor w/ Speakers -RETAIL
SONY Beige 52X CD-ROM, Model "CDU5215" OEM
SONY Beige 52x32x52 IDE Internal CD-RW Drive, Model CRX230ED, OEM
Sony Internal 16X DVD+/-RW / Double Layer Beige Drive, Model DW-D22A, OEM

So what do you think?
Can you do better
(all on newegg)

GrimReaper23, please DO NOT POST all that worthless information! Just the name of the item. Get a different mobo, something Abit, DFI, or MSI. A Abit AV8 3rd Eye would work great, its not expensive either. I would get a different video card, the eVGA 6600 GT. Those are the main things. Thats all i feel like recommending since my eyes hurt now.

thank you sorry, don't worry about case i'm trying to make one outta of diamond plate looking in about 3-4 months to get it finished only have the prints. W/atx form motherboard, but the only thing that i have a problem with is the power button.

What is a good graphics card for half life 2 and doom 3

GR23,

How are you planning on setting up the ventilation/cooling in the case you are going to build/have built? I was wondering if you were going to use recessed vents, like cowling or something.

Do you have the prints posted online anywhere? I used to be in drafting, and am curious.

id get a better power supply like enermax antec or thermal take about 420-480w should be plenty, plus you have 3 cd drives, did you want them all? also the speakers aren't going to be great, but aside from the aformentioned video card (evga 6600gt) and an abit,asus,msi or dfi mobo that looks fine, but i think i saw a nicer thermaltake LED 120mm fan... other looks good, just a question, what is diamond plate?

well diamond plate is hard to describe but if you put it on it sided it looks liek diamonds but made out of metel. and has like baseball diamonds on top on a sheet of metal. Here i'll try to find a picture.plus 19 is to much for me right now.

V is diamond plate.
http://store1.yimg.com/I/foamvisions_1798_4330170

Well do you know any cheaper metals that has a good look to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom