IE and Mozilla closing windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

blink-182

Solid State Member
Hi me again, sorry I am re posting but because I wrote virus in the topic it won't let me see it,

blink-182 said:
Hi guys, sorry to be posting here, but I tried on another forum and I havn't gotten a reply yet, http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=436936#post436936

My problem is that if I type in something like "virus" or "violence" on google it will auto close it, I can't run anti-virus or any games, I was trying to play "mu online" and I finally got it to work, game guard got installed then it said that I had a virus
Virus: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.75264.B
File Name: c:\windows\system32\yawxun.exe

I tried to google it but nothing happened, I tried AVG on the top of this website where it says download but the "virus" is smart, instead of going to the website it goes to google, I had my friend try to download it and send it through msn except it didnt work, PLZ HELP ME OUT

macdude425 said:
OK, have you run AVG in Safe Mode?

Also, it would be smart to run HijackThis and post a log in the HJT (analyze) forum.

Guys I CANT GO TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE IT AUTO CLOSES, I have the cd of norton antivirus but it auto closes as soon as I try to install it, sry not trying to be rude, its just every one keeps telling me the same thing, I have tried HijackThis! it works but then it had some error when i ran in to so i sent the log to the guy's email that made it, and at the website, still no reply, and no help, should i post my log here?

ok, I managed a way to "trick" the virus, yesterday I ran AVG and it said it found this virus:
Trojan Horse Downloader.1stbar.S
or Istbar.S Im not sure if it was a 1 or an I
The way to trick it is, I click on avg, then somewhere else so it runs on the background, then I click on check for virus's then quickly click at my desktop, it seems to work........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom