Ibuypower.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff1000

In Runtime
Well the time has come, i have my moolah and im ready to make a purchase :D :D :D . I was just wondering if anyone on these forums has boughten a system from IBP? Any buyers that are canadian? This is where is primarily want to buy my rig from so any input is greatly needed. I really like the AMD sli packages , and i love that fact that they ship to canada, AND i love the customizable everything.if you're gonna suggest a site, if it doesnt ship dont post it, plz. again so if you have any input on ibuypower.com, im in need of you're input.LOL that sounded kinda corny

my friend has had one for a couple of years, and its worked for the most part. They're good computers except that he ordered maxtor hard drives in it. Don't do that, get whatever western digital drives they offer.

They wont even boot up. Because they didnt wire the power switches right, or the mobo is shorted out. A lot of things could be the cause. Or maybe the PSU is shot. You better off building your own.

A girl down the hall from me at college ordered a pc from there and the network drivers that they installed and the ones that came on the included CD were wrong.

Are there anybuild to order sites that dont ship dead and screwed up computers? or do i have to build myself?

I ordered from there. It came with the bay door broken but they sent a replacement free of charge. Pretty good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom