i think that not even god could help me with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the ati rig installed in the second pc now and she works very fine on the first sight.

Tomorrow I go for the memory and if it is still fine, there must be a problem with the intel 865 chipset.

Anyway, GPU is ok.
That's good to hear.

I had issues like that before. I returned the parts back to the store and next 5 pcs i did never had issues :)

Thought u said u tried several motherbaords?

it were exactly two different, but with the same chipset.
ASUSP4P800 and I8650PERL have the same i865 chipset.

Maybe this is the problem?

I had issues like that before. I returned the parts back to the store and next 5 pcs i did never had issues

What did they change?

... bad news.. the gpu may be damaged though. I've just observed these stupid "cursorshadows" as with the other pc before. But I cannot remind that there was something like this before with this pc and the geeforce.

In the meantime I flashed the cardbios and contacted the gpu store. No success with the flashing. Now I'm hoping for the shop to answer and give me a chance after the many moth's.

this would mean that i had two damaged 9800XT's, or was it the same card which the store returned, the first time.

Don't know, don't care.
I had some drinks today,
good night.

just blow it all to hell!! and watch the fireworks!!! i say u just try n get ur money back for all the parts.. and start fresh n new!! hmmm

hi..

thanks for your reply. You think it's the monitor, ok but I got flicker on a TFT as well as "cursortrials". Flicker on a TFT shouldn't be possible. The drivers are ok and twice reinstalled to go for sure. Furthermore I tried several other monitors with the same level of flicker and stutter in games and also in videos!!

I think it can't be the monitor. When I install the graphics card at my friends computer, the same problems occur.

Will send the card back to the shop today. They told me that they would send it further to ati. Ya, greet ati from me, for months of frustration and thrown out money.

This could also last longer, until I get a card back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom