I need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattD4

Solid State Member
Alright, I'm new to all this stuff but I'm quite eagerly excited about learning. I learn at a past pace, if I have the proper information in front of me, this leads me to a problem. I cannot find all the information layed out in one spot, I must roam the internet looking for it all which is time consumeing, and boring to say the least. I'm interested if anyone would have any great sites that explains the different types of hardware in a computer, I'm not talking about basics like "Ram" or "Hard Drive" I'm talking more into the aspects of different kinds of memory, and stuff like that. How you can figure out if components match..ect. I've searched Yahoo, and Google both and found little, too no results to my favor. The question being, does anyone know of any good sites which could explain this out? Something that looks good and is easy to navigate could keep me interested for longer, but the content is what I'm mostly after. Thanks in advance.

well, first off, you've found a good site for just that. Just post a question regarding what you are planning on buying and you can expect some valid input.

i forgot to mention, use the search feature of these forums for threads on what you are looking for, then post your question, therefore, you can ask a better question and/or give a reference to another thread if you didn't understand what was being said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom