I need a printer/FAX Confusion!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokernod

In Runtime
Guys, I need to buy an all in one printer with FAX. Looking at them, they never really mention Faxing, I know some of them do it, but which. I dont want to order and then find out I cant FAX with "This one". I need one for under $100. Any suggestions?
Please, if you dont know or are not sure, dont chime in on this,.....its for a friend and I dont want to get it wrong......it would take too much to send it back and get another.

as always, Thanks for your help!

All-in-one printer with Fax - Google Search

There to be sure you dont get it wrong try out one of the 55 Millions results. But sorry to inform you, you wont find an all-in-one WITH fax for under $100. If you do it will be used not new. So it will be a buy at your own risk.

Best All in One Printers, Multifunction Printers Reviews

Every single one of them is over $100.

Best all in one printers (inkjet) - multifunction printers - CNET Reviews

Really i am finding information all over the place with just a couple clicks.

Thanks Mak, and I was trying to limit my search to newegg at the time. Thats why I got confused, all of their Fax/Printers have the phone on them and plug into a phone line, (you know the one). Cant you just fax through windows?
Antway, thanks for the help.

Windows does have a FAX program. Windows Fax and Scan it is called. So that might serve your purpose. But i would check it out first. As it isnt included in all versions of Vista/Win7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom